Cash flow issues holding your practice back?
We solve cash flow constraints for law firms and lawyers working on contingency.
Flexible disbursement financing.
Select the terms to suit your settlement cycle.
Individuals injured in car accidents or by other means turn to Personal Injury lawyers to seek support, justice and litigation.
- While there are no fees upfront to the client, the lawyer still has to advance the case.
- The lawyer fronts these costs stranding up their own money for years at a time.
- Given that Personal Injury lawyers can carry anywhere between 50-200 files, this can amount to anywhere between $100,000 to well over $2 million.
With money ‘tied-up’ awaiting judgment or settlement, lawyers cannot use funds to expand their practices & service clients.
- Paid disbursements are capital intensive overhead for law offices.
- Imagine accessing ‘cash’ for all disbursements and putting that money to work for the firm immediately.
Disbursement financing from Bluecore Capital frees up money the lawyer otherwise should have to run their business efficiently.
- Free up your entire historical book of disbursements today, and get all the funds needed to advance files quicker and more efficiently.
- No principal payments required until the case settles. The best situation for your firm.
- Lowest rates in the market.
Lowest rates in the market.
And no principal payments are required until the case settles.
- Instant access to cash to grow your business and handle more files.
- Loans range from $100,000 to several millions.
- Interest-only payments until the case settles.
- The interest charged is a tax deductible expense.
- Interest only charged as long as the case financed is active.
- No personal collateral at risk.
- Quick turnaround on funding and flexible terms.
- Flexible payment options.
- Zero administrative headaches.
How would you like to use your funds?
Funding provided within 24 hours of approval
So you can advance files quicker and more efficiently.
How it Works
How does Bluecore Capital calculate the rate? We offer variable rates depending on the law firm’s needs and ability to pay. Our loans are arranged with monthly, quarterly, or “at settlement” payment. The various options are dependent upon a firm’s resolution ratio, or how many files settle or are adjudged per month.
Application Schedule & Process
Our application and approval process is simple and fast. For a preliminary assessment we require:
- # of client files in law firm roster;
- The total amount of disbursements paid by the firm on those files - (NOTE: Only approved and paid disbursements, pursuant to the terms).
- Once the above is received, Bluecore will make a preliminary assessment and provide the Law Firm with a Term Sheet and a copy of the Lending Agreement.
- When due diligence is completed and agreements are signed, funds can be released same day.
- Monthly reporting by the law firm to Bluecore, where we provide verifications on balances owing to the firm and assist the firm in tracking.